Monday, April 4, 2011

Now introducing: The Sidekick


You've already been introduced to Mr. Magic, whom the site is obviously named after, so now it's my turn.

I'm Ian. Just Ian. Unfortunately, I don't have a snazzy nickname to go by, so you'll probably have a hard time remembering who I am. I'm the second of the two people running this thing. Bill contacted me about a week after he hatched this idea of his and I decided to tag along for the ride, helping out whenever needed and adding content to the blog.

Music and movies are two huge passions of mine. Since I'm constantly talking about films and new artists with my friends, I figured it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for me to put reviews together and share news in written word. It's actually an idea that I've been mulling over in my head for a while as well. Now here I am.

What we're trying to do here is create a platform through which we can express our many thoughts and opinions on film's we've seen and music we've heard. Hopefully, you'll find us as interesting as we find ourselves and become readers of ours. We want to keep you up to date on new events in the media world and provide a helping hand when it comes to weeding through the hordes of new art that is constantly being released.

We have big plans for this and hope to see it grow from a tiny blog into something else entirely. Even if it doesn't at least we'll have had fun and reached a few people. Of course, we'll need your help for our plans to come to fruition, so if you like what you see, keep checking back. Leave some comments. We'll love you eternally.

Add this movie to your queue


- Ian


No comments:

Post a Comment