Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mortal Kombat - Episode 5

Hello again internet.

I'm sorry for my lack of conviction and posts. It's been a week since I updated and a lot has happened in that week, Ill explain that in a different post. With that said, It's tuesday, and you know what that means. A New Mortal Kombat episode.

Episode 5 is what we call, um...let me find the words...Oh yeah a disappointment. This is the first episode of the series that actually lost my attention. It is the 2nd part of the Millena and Kitana story. It runs about 5 mins long. which is the shortest of the series thus far. It's mixed with animation and live action again. It's not that the animation is bad, it's just not what I signed up for.

With that said, You still have to watch it, the story gets filled in. You gotta remember, not every episode can be great. Just like on a album not all songs can be #1 hits. It's worth the watch, but only one watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment