Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mortal Kombat: Legacy - Ep. 4 - Kitana & Mileena (Part 1)

Ah, It feels so good to be back! Every Tuesday, I wake up and can not wait to watch the new episode of "Mortal Kombat Legacy". It seemed like I was alone last week, in thinking that the Johnny Cage episode was awesome. Luckily for me, this week, I think everyone will admit that this is a awesome episode.

This episode really builds up some backstory, which if you read my last review, you know I'm a sucker for. Episode 4 tells the backstory of Kitana, Millena, Shao Khan, Sindel and Baraka. Along with those five characters it tells the story of outworld and how it came about. This episode is a little different from the other ones. There is not much fighting, but the fighting that does happen is really well done.

Another difference in this episode is that it is intertwined with animated sequences. The animated sequences are really fun to watch, and also really well done. I can only assume the reason for the animated sequences are to keep everything under the budget. There is very little dialogue in this episode most of the episode in narrated. It's a nice touch, to say the least.

So as you can tell, I'm a huge fan of this project. Also, I'm a huge fan of Mortal Kombat in general. I had every intention of writing a review for the new game, but my Xbox died before I could finish it. So with that said, you should definitely watch this episode and the other ones if you haven't.





OVERALL SCORE

A

-Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment